Meet the future of energy from Africa!
Translight Solar is Africa’s most trusted and respected energy company registered and headquartered in Ghana. We are committed to providing clean energy solutions for Africa.
We provide individuals, homes, commercial, industrial and rural customers with a variety of energy solutions. We often customize solar systems depending on the customer’s needs. We work hard to improve the technology and quality of our products and make every effort to protect the health and safety of our customers, employees and the local environment.
We are registered members of the Association of Ghana Industries and Energy Commission. We source products from United States of America, Europe as well as manufacture some in-house.
• Our approach to adding much needed electricity capacity which is off grid and therefore does not burden the grid. Our emphasis is on building off-grid solar for residential, commercial houses, industries and rural communities.
• The off-grid approach is rapid because it does not require rigorous off take agreement from Governments and regulatory bodies.
• It places the power to produce electricity right in the hands of the consumer.
• Our strategy creates numerous jobs and can easily be viewed as a strategy for reviving the economy while solving the energy crisis.
Vision and Mission
The vision of Translight Solar Limited is to establish a national virtual electric company that will be connected to a central database and allow monthly payments for solar energy provided for residential and commercial use. Our mission is to provide an effective and permanent solution to Africa’s persistent energy problems. We are always steps ahead in the development of innovative and competitive solutions for the production and management of solar power.
Core Values/Key Principles
Our company is characterized by the following core principles which we believe are indispensable for the longevity of our organization;
• Integrity -The core of our company’s belief is that keeping our word is the fiber of our growth.
• Customer and Market Oriented- We consider it paramount to our business philosophy to place the customer first and pay close attention to the market.
• Consistency - Our business is built on a culture of being consistent.
• Ethical and Socially Minded - We do not compromise on ethics.
• Responsible and Transparent - We believe that these attitudes are indispensable to our growth
• Self-Determination - Every employee is considered a business unit and should be encouraged to develop to his or her maximum potential.
Eric Kobina Nyanteh (CEO/President)
• Bachelor’s degree in Building Technology from Kwame
Nkrumah University of Science and Technology in Kumasi
• Certificate in Innovation for Economic Development at Harvard University, Boston.
Emmanuel Lamptey (Chief Solar Engineer)
• Diploma in Electricals from Accra Polytechnic
Barbara Andoh (Operations Manager)
• Master’s Degree in Energy Economics from the University of Dundee (CEPMLP)
• Bachelor’s degree in Economics from the University of Ghana